Tuesday, April 12, 2016

MSU Exchange Students

The MSU exchange students coming to visit us helped me learn the differences and similarities between our high schools in America and China. 
We talked about how the schools in China are a lot more strict and how life there is more education oriented. The students we had were Jasmine and the other students name escapes my mind. They told us that in China they have school from 8:00 am - 11:00 pm and that they have a lot more classes than we do. I would love to get into contact with them again. 
For the school tour we took them all around the school. We took them to the main halls and the gym and even through the court yard. The students took pictures with us. 
I thought that it was a great activity. It helped me understand how different our two cultures are. I think that the exchange students loved being able to come and see how different an american high school is. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I must say that our visitors were so happy it was contagious!

    ReplyDelete