Thursday, February 11, 2016

101 Things About Me

1.      I am 50% Puerto Rican (bet you wouldn’t have guessed that)
2.      I like music
3.      I like food
4.      I hate onions and tomatoes
5.      I play guitar
6.      I play bass
7.      I kinda play piano
8.      I don’t know my real dad
9.      I used to live with my grandparents
10.  I now live with my cousin
11.  I hate modern music
12.  I love pizza
13.  I don’t like ice-cream
14.  Oreos are my favorite thing ever, besides music
15.  I have four little brothers
16.  I have one little sister and two little step sisters
17.  I don’t have my license or even my permit
18.  I have went to many schools
19.  I went to Bissett Elementary
20.  I went to Pipkin for 6th grade, Jerrett for part of 7th grade, then Cherokee for 7th and 8th grade
21.  I have been in all the school talent shows since 8th grade
22.  I have had seven guitars, and currently only have four of them
23.  I hate reading
24.  I love Pokémon
25.  I hate clowns
26.  I have never been on an airplane
27.  I have never had a dog
28.  I have never been out of Missouri
29.  I have always lived in Springfield
30.  I am not afraid of spiders
31.  I can beat guitar hero on expert, so I’m kind of a big deal
32.  I listen to older music
33.  My step dad is in prison in Farmington
34.  My mom gave birth to me when she was just seventeen
35.  I like scary movies
36.  I have a metal BB bullet stuck in my rib cage. You can stick a magnet to it, it’s pretty cool
37.  I’m atheist
38.  I am starting to run out of things to put on this list
39.  I hate milk
40.  I love climbing trees
41.  I love being outside, IF THE STUPID WEATHER WOULD BE NICE FOR ONCE
42.  I kind of skate
43.  I like to draw
44.  I think I already put that
45.  I really don’t care
46.  Snorlax is my spirit animal
47.  I am a huge spongebob fan
48.  I like to do photography
49.  I suck at painting
50.  I love Adam Sandler movies
51.  Scorpion is my favorite Mortal Kombat character, cliché huh?
52.  I’m a pro at math
53.  I hate wearing shorts
54.  I run on very little sleep
55.  I’m tired
56.  My main diet is consistent of  Mac & Cheese with hamburger meat
57.  My favorite restaurant is either Golden Corral or CC’s Pizza
58.  My favorite sodas are Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Sprite, or Root Beer
59.  I only like Dr. Pepper when it’s in a can, otherwise I hate it
60.  I really want a Bassett Hound
61.  My birthday is December 22nd
62.  My favorite colors are black, red, and blue
63.  I’m a Grammar Nazi #You’re*
64.  I may not act like it, but I’m very smart
65.  I am trying to find a job
66.  None of the other computers in this room would let me log on
67.  I tend to be shy
68.  At home I spend most of my time in my room
69.  I really like role playing games.
70.  My life now revolves around Netflix
71.  I have my old middle school teacher as my Personal Finance teacher here
72.  My step dad went here
73.  I’m very indecisive
74.  I exaggerate a lot
75.  I can be funny sometimes
76.  I’m really weird
77.  I really like Edgar Allen Poe’s work
78.  I like to play PC games
79.  Binding of Isaac is one of my favorite games
80.  I love Monster
81.  I used to work at McDonalds
82.  I will never do that again
83.  I want to work at Guitar Center or someplace like it after graduating
84.  I want to get a degree in music from college
85.  I’m not sure what college I want to go to
86.  I hate country music
87.  I’m a huge nerd for cartoons from my childhood
88.  I have OCD whenever I get really tired
89.  I name my guitars
90.  I really want to be able to get some friends who play instruments and start a band with them
91.  My old best friend Austin once shot me with a blow-dart gun
92.  One musician who really inspires me is James Hetfield, lead singer and rhythm guitarist for Metallica
93.  I know almost nothing about cars, even though my step dad is a mechanic
94.  When I turn eighteen I am getting my step dad’s old car, a 1993 Acura Legend
95.  I do not have even my permit
96.  My dream job is to work for Guitar Center, I don’t care what anyone else says about it
97.  I used to plan on going into the military to be in the Army
98.  I am not much of a social person
99.  I am almost done with this list
100.                      I used to have a pet tarantula

101.                      I am happy to be done with this list

2 comments: